Lost figurines

I really love a well-crafted collectible figurine, but I don't have any space for them so I only own a single dragon that was a birthday gift. Anyway, my non-existant collection doesn't mean I can't get excited about a new range, and here's a beauty:

Lost Season 1

McFarlane Toys' Lost Series 1 captures six fan-favorite characters from the series' first season. Each 6-inch Lost figure comes with a detailed base and photographic backdrop, capturing an episode-specific moment in the character's story. In addition, each package includes a detailed prop reproduction central to the character's story, enabling fans to "own" a piece of the show's mythology.

You can collect:

Jack


Kate


Locke


Hurley


Charlie


Shannon


And a Hatch box set


Pity there's no sexy Sawyer or Sayeed though ;(

Click here for more on the Lost collectibles series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Goodbye IMAX South Africa

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and Queer Icon (Part 2)