Holiday greetings and 2016's Movie Hits and Misses [Vlog]

Following yesterday's glut of reviews, today is my (very brief) look back at the most memorable movies of 2016.


All in all, I think it was a pretty satisfying year at the cinema, with many high profile releases falling in the "Yeah, that was okay" to "Great" side of the spectrum. But what were 2016's standout surprises and the worst disappointments? I weigh in below.

Also, let me take this opportunity to wish everyone reading this Happy Holidays. If you celebrate it, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.


This clip should form part of The Movies.co.za's big Year in Review video, coming soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!