Cosplay fun for Wednesday

San Diego Comic-Con took place this last weekend, and although this post has nothing to do with the 2013 event, it certainly is in the same spirit.

Over the past week or so I've come across a couple of cosplay images and videos that I felt were too good not to share - whether that be because of how hard they made me laugh, or filled my heart with warm, syrupy squee.

Sometimes the best cosplays are the most unexpected -  "No, no, I clean..."


This No-Face cosplay (from Spirited Away) is best appreciated with the caption "Sexy cosplay: you're doing it wrong." I can't stop laughing every time I look at it. It's all in the attitude, as reflected in the stance.


Finally, there's this magnificent video shot at the London Film & Comic-Con held only a few weeks ago (God, I need to get here during the next few years!). Jaw-dropping cosplay, real stars, catchy music and stellar editing make this one unmissable. By the way, if you've never seen it, check out this similarly fun Gangnam Style Comic-Con mash-up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Weekend report-back: beach, board games and books

Movies today, SA!