Happy birthday, Penny Arcade!

I'm not even sure if the guys know it themselves, but today - 18 November - marks the 10 Year Anniversary of the first ever Penny Arcade web comic.

A decade is a lifetime for a comic in any format, but Penny Arcade is after all the most successful gaming-themed web comic, if not the most successful web comic in the world - with over 2 million page views a day.

Congratulations, Jerry and Mike. You guys truly are an inspiration. And may you keep us laughing for many more years to come...

From this:

To this:

And:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hee, the Godfathers of the webcomic. Them and PvP of course! :)
MJenks said…
I like Penny Arcade and all, but for some reason I've always like CAD much better.

Popular posts from this blog

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and Queer Icon (Part 2)

Is the rebooted Lara Croft gay? Evidence for and against...

Grant Morrison’s Supergods... and my Superman